Thursday, July 26, 2012

Organized!!!

           For those who know me....I am not the most organized person. However, with the help of Pinterest and some friends, I have turned a new leaf this year!  To start, I wanted to organize my cabinets. I have a TON of math and science stuff that was just shoved in places. I know, it is awful!! Soooo....for those of you that need some help in that area - I am here to help you get started!  My friend, Elly, told me about these great stackable boxes at Walmart for $3 to $4. They also have them at Target, however they are a bit more expensive there. I then separated both subjects into units of study. Here is a preview:


Every year I have a dedicated wall space for SHOWING OFF student work. However, with our limited amount of wall space (fire hazard) and new "staple regulation," I had to come up with a new plan! Last year I used sticky tac, but it always stuck to the paper when I handed them back. I realize it seems like a simple idea, but I needed to share this anyway! I am now doing it on the extra space on my magnetic dry erase board!  It only took me 2 years to realize...




No comments:

Post a Comment